Procedure for applying for enrolment as a fee paying student at Tauhara College
- Complete and submit the Online Application and submit the signed required contracts - you’ll be provided these during the application process.
- An Offer of Place and an invoice for the fee will be sent to you. You will also receive other forms to complete before you arrive in New Zealand.
- Fees should be paid by Bank Cheque or Electronic Transfer in favour of Tauhara College.
Bank Account Holder's name Tauhara College Board of Trustees Bank Name ASB (Auckland Savings Bank) Bank Address Tongariro Street, Taupo, New Zealand Bank Account Number 12 3162 0099860 00 Account Holders's address Invergarry Road Taupo, New Zealand Account Holder's phone number 64-7-378-9304 SWIFT Code ASBBNZ2A
- Once we receive payment, a receipt will be forwarded to you.
- You use these documents to obtain a Student Visa/Permit from the Embassy or High Commission. Full details of visa and permit requirements can be viewed on their website at https://www.immigration.govt.nz
- If homestay accommodation is requested, a letter will be forwarded giving details of the address of the proposed homestay parents.
Please send all the documents to the address below:Attn to:Keiko Ferguson
Tauhara CollegeMailing address:P.O. Box 945
Documents for Application